Live Music & Performances
September 16, 2022
Homestead Live Fridays
Rivers of Steel and the Steel Valley Enterprise Zone welcome folks to join us for the Homestead Live Fridays performance series!
Located in multiple venues throughout Homestead’s Eighth Avenue business district—and at street-side pop-ups along the way, Live Fridays features local performers, art exhibitions, and activities each evening from 6:00 to 10:00 p.m. Grab a drink or a bite to eat and check out some of the region’s best local live music!
This month we’ll be celebrating international cultures! Join us on September 16 for a celebration of diverse cultures with performances by Timbeleza, a Brazillian drum group, and by dancers from West Homestead’s own Bulgarian Macedonian National Educational and Cultural Center! Stop by for a Ebru demonstration (Turkish water marbling) by Gulay Batali . . . and so much more!
- Golden Age will have live jazz by Joe Wingenfeld Trio.
- KSD & The Radio Room will have a closing for Blanca Esther Chavez’s Disassociation gallery show with live music by I4A.
- Voodoo Brewery will have improv comedy with Scriptless in Seattle.
- Forge Urban Wine Bar had live music by Crossed Fire.
- Stop by Eberle Studios for Avant-Garde in the Classroom, a series of “offbeat” films for, by, or about children, including local filmmakers like Tippi Comden and Norman McLaren
- Amity Harvest Community Garden presents Evening in the Garden with music by Warehouse 2 and Danny DuBois and vendor Two Timers Vintage
- Blue Dust will have live paino by Karl Bailey.
- EON Bar & Grill is hosting a happy hour with visual art by Le DaBody.
- SoCal Tacos (145 E 8th Ave, Homestead, PA 15120) is hosting a soft opening!
It’s going to be a fun evening—you won’t want to miss this one!
Save the date for the final Homestead Live Fridays on October 21, 2022.
Hours & Admission*
Events are roughly from 6:00 to 10:00 p.m. Check each venue’s schedule for exact details. All venues are free and open to the public, except the Carnegie of Homestead Music Hall, which requires tickets to be purchased in advance.
Location & Directions
What to Know Before You Go
Visitors may park in the parking lot at the rear of the Bost Building, located at 623 East Eighth Avenue. The entrance is accessed from Heisel Street.