The safety of our employees and visitors is of paramount importance. Rivers of Steel adheres to the guidelines and restrictions set by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. For information, please visit cdc.gov and health.pa.gov.
This policy outlines the steps Rivers of Steel is taking to mitigate the spread of COVID-19.
June 2022 Update
In accordance with the current recommendations set by the CDC, Rivers of Steel is no longer requiring masks to be worn indoors by guests or employees. In consideration of changing conditions, Rivers of Steel has updated the policies outlined below. We request that all guests show consideration to those around them, being respectful and maintaining a reasonable physical distance when possible. Thank you.
Employees and Volunteers
While working remotely is strongly recommended, if you are required to report to work at one of our locations, the following practices have been put into place:
- Employees and volunteers are required to be fully vaccinated.
- Employees and volunteers are currently not required to wear facial masks covering the nose and mouth for indoor events.
- Employees and volunteers who have cold or flu-like symptoms, such as cough / sneeze / fever, or are not feeling well are required to stay home or will be sent home.
- Employees and volunteers who have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 are required to test negative, in the appropriate time window, before returning to work.
- Limited occupancy is being practiced in some locations, and varies in degree with consideration given to the characteristics of each location and type of activity.
- Guests, regardless of vaccination status, are no longer required to wear a facial mask, although it is strongly encouraged for indoor events.
- Guests are expected to be considerate of others, being respectful and allowing for physical distancing when possible.
- Guests should not enter our sites if they have cold or flu-like symptoms, such as cough / sneeze / fever, or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19.