Rivers of Steel thanks our many corporate partners for helping us provide meaningful programming to our community, including educational programming and tours, our annual Festival of Combustion, arts exhibitions and events like the Homestead First Fridays.
How can your corporation or small business get involved?
- Host a corporate volunteer day for your employees: come to the National Historic Landmark Carrie Furnaces and help our small team with much needed maintenance issues like groundskeeping, painting, etc.
- Participate in Pennsylvania’s Educational Improvement Tax Credit Program, wherein eligible corporations can receive tax credits when making a donation to support our school programs.
- Become a sponsor of one of our festivals, exhibitions, or events. In return you’ll received benefits like tickets and discounts for your employees, acknowledgment on signage and advertising, and the ability to host a meeting or event at one of Rivers of Steel’s sites.
- Rent the historic Pump House, Bost Building, Carrie Blast Furnaces or the Explorer riverboat for your next meeting or event. Rentals of our event spaces provide important unrestricted revenue that supports Rivers of Steel’s mission.
- Group Tours: Give your employees the opportunity to experience our region’s industrial heritage through group tours of the Carrie Blast Furnaces or any Rivers of Steel sites.
- Matching Gifts: Does your employer sponsor a matching gift program? If so, you could double your giving to support Rivers of Steel.
- Grantmaking: Rivers of Steel will work with your corporate foundation to find programs and activities that meet your community giving goals and support programming for the people of our region.
For more information on any of the above programs, please contact Amy Baldonieri, Vice President and Chief Operating Officer at (412) 464-4020, ext 235 or via email at email@example.com.
The 2019 Festival of Combustion Sponsored by Eaton Corporation